Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Hot Picture News Interviews - completes her 40th film with We are Family Releases

Hot Pics Scene Photoshoot by Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor.jpg(1) Kareena Kapoor completed her 40th film with the release of her family drama flick, ‘We Are Family’ today.

Since her debut in J.P Dutta’s ‘Refugee’, Kareena Kapoor has worked with all the stalwarts of the industry. With an enviable acting career that boasts of commendable performances, Kareena has surely come a long way.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “We Are Family are one of my best works undoubtedly. I have got an opportunity to portray a different image of myself in the film. I’m playing a mother and the fact that it marks the 40th film of my career makes it extra special for me.”

"Look it is produced by Karan Johar, who is my 4 am friend, my mentor, my strongest critic and God-all-knows-what else. Saif always teases me about how I miss Karan the most when I'm away on long outdoor shoots. The moment I land in Mumbai, I rush to meet Karan."

(2) Director Sudhir Mishra has roped in Hot Kareena Kapoor to star with Chitrangada Singh for his Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Dhruv.

He has signed on Farhan Akhtar, Kareena Kapoor and Chitrangada Singh and its shooting schedule will begin after the completion of Don 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment