Monday, September 27, 2010

Deepika Padukone Strikes Serene Poses for Verve's September Bridal Issue 2010 & New Pictures

We already showed you Deepika Padukone's gorgeous Verve cover for September's Bridal Issue and now the inside photos are here! Sporting a gorgeous Anamika Khanna lengha, Dips looks stunning on the cover of the mag! So why is Dips posing on the front page of a special bridal edition? Well, we think we know the answer and it has to do with the actress finding 'Mr. Right!'

In a recent interview, Deepika revealed that she is over her former beau Ranbir Kapoor ! "I am really glad that I found that inner strength to move past it all. It has made me a much better person today. I am a lot more confident about myself, I am now in touch with my inner self. I am discovering things about me that I didn't know I had. I have started doing things differently. I do different things. I want to explore new things, travel, even my approach to life has change," she said.

"Let's just say I am in a happy space. When things happen in life, they happen for a good reason. I am happy with whatever has happened in my life personally and professionally, this year. Two things could've happened. I could've allowed myself to let one experience shatter and ruin me. And the other was to stand up and get on with my life," she added.

And when Dips is in a relationship, she gives it her all, so her 'Mr. Right' is sure to be a happy man! "When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don't expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realize that something is wrong. And you have to decide if you will put up with that," Deepika said in the interview.



Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone

0 comments:

Post a Comment