Thursday, September 9, 2010

Deepika Padukone Wallpaper News Interviews Twitter -About Style Secrets Siddharth Mallya

Latest Bollywood Wallpaper Photoshoot by Saif Ali Khan Deepika Padukone together.jpg















(1) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Twitter Updation about chat with Siddharth Mallya, she wrote that, “Reminds me of the days when I would come back from school and bake chocolate cake for my mum.”

Then Siddharth Mallya replay, “Bake me a cake.” After that Deepika Padukone replay, “Bring home the Champions league trophy and I'll bake a cake for you and your team!”

(2) About Deepika Padukone Secrets:-

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "That is, not to get carried away by any latest fad and wear something that may not look good on me. For I always try to maintain a balance between what is latest and what suits my body type."

"I spent a lot of time here in my modeling days and shot movies here as well. But as of now, I have no movie lined up for shooting here," said the actress with a smile.

(3) About Deepika Padukone Hollywood Movie Offers:-

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "No, it is not true. I am not doing a Hollywood film as of now. Well, there was an offer a few days ago. We did talk about the proposal. After that nothing has moved on that front to send each other a lot of text messages on SMS and keep in touch with each other.”

"See maturity comes with every film. If your first film is a hit, one thinks that you will deliver hits film after film. One only matures with film after film and learns a lot. One does not get any formula for hits by acting in the movies. If I look at the time spent here and the number of movies that I have done here, I think I have come a certain distance.”

(4) After gracing on Harper's Bazaar Magazine Cover Page, now is adorning on Hot Deepika PadukoneVerve Magazine Front Page in September Edition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment