Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Pics News Interviews – About Marriage Sanjay Dutt Game Movie Role

 Latest Wallpaper Pics by Actress Kangana Ranaut 2010.jpg









(1) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews about her marriage, she said that, “I am not ready for wedding. I am not in hurry to be in a relationship. I am enjoying my single status right now. I am focusing on my films right now.Marriage is not in my mind at this point of time. I don’t think you can plan love or marriage. It will happen, when it has to. I don’t have any choice as most of the handsome guys in Bollywood are either married or booked. I think I entered in Bollywood somewhat late”

About Sanjay Dutt and Sanjay Dutt Wife Maanyata Dutta:- "All I can say is that Sanju sir's wife Maanyata is very kind to me. She looks out for my interests. When one is an outsider in this industry it is always nice to have people who are protective about you."


About her role for Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Game: - “It is by far the most difficult role I`ve attempted. It was challenging to prepare for this role of a British girl from London who is actually quite like a man in many ways. I had to make sure that I got the body language perfect. There is nothing romantic or sensual about this Interpol officer. Yet my director didn't want to go overboard with the stiffness and appear like too masculine.”

(2) Kangana Ranaut has suggested changing the title of her film Tanu Weds Manu with R Madhavan which is directed by Anand Rai and her producers are happy to implement it even after a lot of publicity has already been done for the film.

(3) Lawman Pg3 announces Kangana Ranaut as Brand Ambassador.

0 comments:

Post a Comment