Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Preity Zinta Lives By Her Own Standards

preitybollywood
Preity Zinta known for her talent and beauty is a tough girl and a crusader. She lives by the rules that she makes for herself, spurning away ones made by others.

“Looking good makes one feel good” she says. And so, she loves looking good, and doesn’t mind splurging for it. “I work very hard. And so if I indulge in something that makes me feel good and look good, I think it’s worth it,” she says.

For Preity, indulgence is nothing to feel guilty about. “You can only know the value of indulging in something when you have worked hard to earn it. It’s like that ad tagline – I’m worth it. And I can take care of myself the way no one ever can.”

Like every human being she too has her wild dreams and the most extravagant thing she dreams of having is

“I want my very own island!” she exclaims. “It’s going to be my getaway and no one will be allowed to bother me there”.

So, people what is your wildest dream, do you too want an island like pretty Preity

0 comments:

Post a Comment